BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 1, 2013

Been there, done that.

Have you ever fall in love? Ever cared about someone special? Ever felt like there's nothing more happier than being with this person? Not waste even a single moment with him. Cherish and enjoy those times together? Along the journey of love, you'll experience lots of things. You'll discover lots of reason to even love this special person in your life. And not just that, also be prepared for change. Be prepared that there's no permanent in this world. And that people does change too. Be prepared that it may not be always happiness, you'll also experience tough times where the so called love is being tested by the ONE who created it, God. Until when can you hold on? How long can you be patient? How many times do you have to forgive? Are you up for His challenge? Will you fight for it? See there's no perfect relationship. It just takes two brave and committed humans to last in LOVE. Some people say that it's easy to fall in love, but hard to stay in love. Easy in the sense that feelings are shown; love is being given in return; Hard in the sense that you get to know the person deeply, the character and what kind of person he/she really is. They may unintentionally hurt you, even destroy you and your whole being. But it's a matter of accepting, forgiving, and analyzing if it's still worth fighting for. I've been there, done that. I've felt every possible pain you can imagine. And everytime I'm in that moment, it feels as if its my first time. Not knowing what to do, how to react, and how to deal with it. Pain is the last thing I'd like to feel. For me it's disappointing, makes me weak and makes me ask myself: "what's wrong with me? what's missing? what more can I give if it was my best?". It really hurts so bad. I swear. It's something that I don't wanna feel ever so often, no please not me. As far as I know, even if I'm not perfect, I love with all my heart. I commit my loyalty and trust to that person. But see, if you were taken for granted that's where pain comes in. Because I expect. If a person is in a relationship, in my opinion, he/she has the right to expect for the love to be given back. Nothing's free in the real world. Well, if some people only has a choice to love someone whom they love, then that person now has the right to expect too. People will always be human, feel and act like human. You really can't dictate a heart. Because it beats on its own. It has its own life. Let it be. Let it show you on its own little way. Just like your partner. He has his own life and the world does not only revolve around you. Let him breathe. Give him space. Let him show you his own way of loving you. You don't have to ask. Give him a chance, let him be. He will, if he really wants to.

0 comments: