BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 13, 2010

happy heart's day!

What my HEART wants to say---

God - thank you for giving me chance to live a life; for giving me the people who loves me right now; for the everyday blessings You are giving me; and being so loving despite my negative acts. Unconditionally, you love me. Conditionally i am to you, and im sorry for behaving like that. But i just want you to know, in our everyday chat before i go to bed, im happy for ending another day with you, i wanna thank you for all these wonderful gifts that i don't think i should be having considering the facts that, yes i've been a not so good child of yours. I love you, more than anything else in this world! And I just can't thank you enough for giving me this gift of life. I once failed you, or maybe i am still failing. But i have much stronger faith now, brave enough to pass your everyday test. I might not get the perfect score, but I'm surely gonna get the score i deserve base on my action. I love you, Jesus! <3

Mama - thank you for teaching me good lessons in life. I've proven it myself that "Mothers knows best", so true. And I'll always be thankful to God that He have given me a mother like you!

Papa - thank you for teaching me to be strong. I love him for giving me the freedom to express what i feel inside. And he never judge me for that, instead, he understood what i was going through. I'd be forever thankful to God that you are my father and that i am so lucky!

Kuya - for you being my only brother, thanks for explaining things i should know. I have the coolest brother in the world! Thanks for always being there for me and for protecting me to the people who hates me.

Friends - for you've all rock my world! I love you all...:D

BF - I want you, I need you and I love you. Thank you for making me realize that i am still worthy to be love and to love. Thank you for not letting go even when you have lots of reasons to do so. No one belongs here more than you. You have my heart and we'll never be a world apart! :)

To all of you who changed and rock my world, thank you so much and HAPPY HEARTS DAY! I wish all of us a happy and content heart.


Kisses,
bella

3 comments:

wytwitch said...

thanks ayu! i love it too... :)

happy heart's day hope u enjoy this day with ur loved ones! ^_~

YAM said...

really sweet:)

Anonymous said...

me and my wife have been researching 2012 for about 2 years now and have allready started planning they say by 2010 you will see it in the sky and i think thats about the time we will have everything ready we are looking to start a survival group or if anyone else has one that we can join let me know ill check back later thanks
[url=http://2012earth.net/world_schedule.html
]future and past of the earth
[/url] - some truth about 2012