BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

back then...

I just wanted to make a short blog about my school days. Because i miss my classmates!! Wahhh...How can this be so sad! :(

Wow, im so missing those days when i was still studying. :( I've had the best high school life and unforgettable college experience.

If someone would ask me what part of my life was the best, high school days. Although im kinda neird back then, i've had lots of friends (too many, actually). Im always active in school activies. And the most challenging part when i was elected as President in one of the two big societies in school, we call it Path Finders. Im not into dancing, im into singing and acting. But now, i can just look back to those days of my life. No more singing, no more acting, no more meetings, no more cutting classes and a lot no more. Hayyyy..And those ultimate crushes, omg! How i wish i can turn back time.



College days? Although i wouldn't want to go back to my college life (because of the "thesis" ayaw na parang awa!), i've had a wonderful experience. I've met some of the truest people on earth. And luckily for me, i am still keeping them until now. I guess im really lucky having my "barkada" who have been with me good / bad times. We call ourselves "shanghai". The reason is that, every lunch time we used to eat at a small carinderia. Obviously, our favorite food is "shanghai"..It's so funny how we used to eat it almost everyday! We just love it! And not only we are addicted to shanghai, we also love eating friend chicken after class. Wow, i've just realize we love to eat! Why is that? hehe.. Anyway, that's just our bonding, we cherish every moment, we love to always be together. What's weird is that all of us were broken hearted, seriously! Omg! That's why we need each other. I can say, that they had really touched my life even until now. We see to it that even if we're all in different places now, we still have communication. I now look forward to our reunion, which i am excited about. Yey! I can't wait to see them again...miss them so much! Especially now that i have my own life and everything had changed. I am preparing for my future, although future is still blur for me. But its ok, as long as my friends will stay for the rest of my life! I love them so much...miss you girls!!! :(




...the witch can now sleep, good mornight!!

4 comments:

beanizer_05 said...

hi witchy! umaga na ngbblog kpa..heheh..hw's work??

hai..i miss my frends 2..bt i luv my college life mor dn hiskul..iv met beautiful PERSONALITIES (nkCAPS) n those days..bt m nt saying i got unkind years in hiskul ha..i dnt knw, mejo iv learnd a lot kc nung college (both n books and life) coz m nt staying wd my folks n my college yrs, m quite tired of travelng bak & forth kc kya..heheh.. nphaba ang coment..nywei, juz wish u ol d fun on ur reunion..make good bonding, BONDING ha hnd mkpglandian! hahaha, juz kiddin, bt i knw u'l nt behave dt much..wahahaha..

wytwitch said...

hi Bean! work is fine, im still on the process of gettin to know my co-trainees...

Me too, i love my college days more than high school! And since i don't like my course, its as if im just going to school coz of my friends..heheh i dont know, i only love academic subj. not more of my major subj p nga e,yaw ko tlga..but im glad i'v had friends like them..huhu miss ko na cla!! :( and the reunion, sa December pa, tgal p noh..hehehe and yes, il behave noh, ndi ako malandi tulad ng inaakala mo. hah! tamang landi lang..hahahah chos!

hey Bean, how's u? bait mo ngayon..hehehe :)

beanizer_05 said...

ah..mbait ba? lasing aq nung ngcoment d2 eh..hehehe..

cge back 2 normal..
process of getin 2 knw ka jan! sbhin m nkpglandian kna!..eh xempre panu m mgu2s2han ang cors m eh iba ang nsa icp mo!!

decmber p pla.anu n b ngaun, november?.mlpit n pla noh? nkk.excite!..wahahahaha!! loko lng..


knklimutan m n q porke't nkkpglandian kna s iba! hmp! bhala ka s buhay mo..
"hoy jowa! naku kng lam m lng.."

wytwitch said...

=P..hoy ndi nga sbi aq malandi! mas malandi ka nga saken noh! tse!

Omg! Bean's back na nga, hoy npaka mo talga noh! Hatechu! bleeeeh!

At ngtampo pa, sya nga tong kung cnocno nilalandi eh! sus, nagmalinis....hahahaha at ano nmn ssbihin mo kay jowa ha? mabait nman ako ha! akala mo lng malandi..=P hmp!