BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 8, 2010

--->forgiven, but not forgotten.

I remember you teached me to play guitar. It feels so great learning. But for me, at that time, the most important thing was you. Important moments that i've had in my entire life, being with you was like counting the best days of my life. I remember almost every minutes we had together was so precious. Do you still remember many didn't like you for me or me for you? It was so hard, yes it is. But then, i still believe in the love that we have for each other. I felt so secured and that nothing can tear us apart. Its like im living my everyday life for the reason that i have you and you needed me.

And so i remember the very first song i've learned from you...



After 3 years, i realized why you had taught me on playing this. Its not that i blame you for what had happened to our failed relationship. But i come up with the fact that, i have to sing this song for you. Do i have to cry for you? This time, do i still have to cry for you? 3 years have gone so fast, but here i am still haunted by our past. I know i shoud move on. But why is it so hard? I have had love, well, some guys after you. But nothing could ever compare the love i have felt from you. I guess, i shouldn't compare them, it would be so unfair. And besides, they did their best to make me happy, it just didn't work. Because the truth was, i am still in love with you. Yes i am, at least now i've learned to live without you, but still loving you. I guess they're right. Once you love someone, you never stop loving that person. Its just that sometimes in some situation, time is asking you to stop showing it. Which is, i should say, the hardest part. Should i still be asking myself with the same question over and over again? Stop it!! From now on, i will love the person who's loving me and willing to make me happy like the way i wanted. I need to have my life back. And im sure, i know, you won't give it back. So now, im trying my best to look for it to someone else. It may not be exactly as what you've shown me, but this time i will make sure it will be exactly what i deserve.

2 comments:

beanizer_05 said...

hey witch! wt d el s hapening 2 u??..hahah..m nt teasing u, it's juz, i cudnt beliv..i min,ok..i juz thot u'v 2taly muvd on..
i undrstnd wt u feel..i feel d same way SUMTYMS (nkCAPS ha!),..u'v mentiond sumthin der wc i DNT wnt argue bt i really dnt beliv.."Once you love someone, you never stop loving that person"..memoriz may stay, bt ewan,..i beliv kc na once u giv urslf a rison 2 luv sum1 new, u r olredi luving dt person..kc nga d m mssbi n mahal m xa pg my kasalo p rng iba..hai ewan..kw tlga..isu2mbong n kta! hahaha..bt seriously, i wish u d best reltnshp, dt's ol i wntd..God bless frend! kaya yan!

wytwitch said...

huhu pglitan ba ko?! hehe this post was supposed to be last yr ko p naipost...haiiii ewan ko ba! i know im ok nman na, thanks bean! i wish you the same.^_^

teka, anong nakain mo at bumait ka? hehe peace..God bless din! :)